Wheelchair Maintenance and Servicing
If you have one of our electric wheelchairs, or power – ultra light wheelchair systems, we recommend that you have it serviced every 6 months. Wheelchair maintenance is crucial to ensuring that everything remains safe and reliabl
Wheelchair maintenance service can be done at your home.
The service includes:
- Visual inspection of wheelchair.
- Check control panel.
- Battery needs to be charged even if is not in use all the time. (recommended every month)
- Cleaning of all necessary parts.
- Checking and re-tightening wheel spokes as necessary to make sure break work properly.
- Inspecting and advising on tire condition and whether they need changing.
- Wiping wheelchair frame and inspecting front wheels etc.
Please note: during an inspection, may find that other components need repairing/replacing.